Constellation C-Case 168.029 Meister Snowflake

Hi all. I have inherited this beautiful constellation C-Case. Opened it and confirmed the reference is 168.029 with a calibre 751.

However, I had no luck in finding a similar piece on the internet. Please see pictures and ignore the leather strap which I have put on.

Would be great if someone has some more info to share, whether it is a rare piece, etc.

PS: have a look at the crown.

Thanks for this. Yes I had a look at that and some other threads, but could find any watches with exactly the same peculiar combination as mine. One of the things I noticed, is that all of the watches, solid gold or gold capped (like mine), have also the crown in gold… mine doesn’t and I find it quite peculiar!

Your crown should be gold, perhaps it was replaced or the plating is worn off. Otherwise, google images shows dozens of similar watches, without the retailer's name.

Yes the crown was the main thing! Also, the retailer name seems difficult to find on this particular watch.
Also, could anyone advise what’s the original strap of this watch?

Very nice watch to receive! Pretty common other than the retailer signature. Maybe it’s just the pictures but I don’t see lume plots on the dial. It has lumed hands and Ts on the dial. Could be completely normal. The resident experts will probably know.

Original bracelet is a 1040 brick style with 518 end links. Strap probably something similar to what you have it on.

Thanks! Interesting story, I inherited it with a jewellery provided full gold bracelet. I read online that apparently at the time, the jewellers use to cross sell custom made bracelets!