Forums Latest Members
  1. Hotwheelbill May 31, 2014

Can anyone help with some info on the Omega bracelet that would have come on this Constellation Pie Pan of the time?

constellation2.JPG

2. mondodec Editor Constellation Collectors Blog May 31, 2014

It all depends on the model: hard to see - is it a 14381 or a 2852? While bracelets generally did not 'come' with Omegas of the time (except with certain gold pieces with designated bracelets), if your Constellation is a 14381, it may just scrape into the period of the Beads of Rice bracelet. If its a 2852, you'll find little evidence that bracelets other than generic examples offered at point of original sale were ever attached to this watch head.

Cheers

Desmond

Hotwheelbill likes this.
  3. Hotwheelbill May 31, 2014

Thank you.
    I remember playing with my Fathers watch because it was just......great. So, I thing it was the BOR. But, it was the clasp that I broke as a kid.
    I need some ref. numbers to go by please.

4. mondodec Editor Constellation Collectors Blog May 31, 2014

The 1040 seven row would be one option, but as you haven't confirmed which model this is, its hard to say which end pieces would fit.

Suffice to say, it will be a used/vintage bracelet that you will need to source because these BORs are not manufactured any more. Beware of new faked BORs from China/Vietnam. They may look okay, but they're basically crap.

D

Hotwheelbill likes this.
  5. Hotwheelbill May 31, 2014

OK. I have not opened the watch myself and that info did not come back to me from Omega after evaluation in Switzerland