Forums Latest Members
  1. mir0 Nov 15, 2016

Hi all, I would like to kindly ask (again) the experts here for a feedback. Looking for an affordable "entry level Omega vintage watch", I came across this piece: Seamaster, Caliber 600, 135.005. I kind of like the gold style dial (with noticeable patina) combined with the stainless steel case. I noticed "adjusted two (2) positions" on the movement. The counteroffer is now USD 410, I think I can push the price further down a bit. Or in other words, the condition of the watch probably does not justify this price...? :cautious:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Klassik-OMEG..._trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368&autorefresh=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I will be grateful for any comments! :thumbsup:
    Cheers, m.

[​IMG]

2. ahartfie The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Nov 15, 2016

I wouldn't buy it without many more pictures, especially of the movement.

3. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Nov 15, 2016

Possibly a redial. There are no "T's" but dial has lume at indices and hands. The "swiss made" appears to be under the six indice.

4. mir0 Nov 15, 2016

I am sorry for not mentioning it - there are many more photos on the eBay website (in the detailed description at the bottom of the page), please click on the link i my first post, thank you.

Cheers, m.

5. mir0 Nov 16, 2016

thank you kingsrider!

6. ahartfie The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Nov 16, 2016

Derp. I did go to the eBay site but I didn't scroll down.

I agree about the discrepancy between the lume and the Ts.