Forums Latest Members
  1. Josh Bear Jun 25, 2016

image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg hi
    Looking to add to my collection. Really like the look of this. The local goldsmiths has one (no OB within an hour and a half). Can anyone offer opinion on the watch it even if goldsmiths move on price?

Thanks

Josh
    Current collection

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 25, 2016

Ok I read your statement and we miss the picture?

3. Josh Bear Jun 25, 2016

I can see the pic. Can you see it now?

4. Josh Bear Jun 25, 2016

5. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Jun 25, 2016

Hello there, fellow omega-loving bear! :)
    The Aqua Terra is my favorite modern watch. IMHO, you can't do much wrong if you add it to your collection.

6. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 25, 2016

Yes now I can see it. Agree with Omegabear, AT it is a solid nice design watch for daily wearer (I have older 8500 style).
    The orange accent is a nice touch IMO. And being a Master coaxial make you invincible to almost any magnetic source. You may also want to consider the blue dial one.... a favorite among members here.
    Either one would be great addition to your collection.

OMGRLX likes this.
  7. Mr Bing Jun 25, 2016

+1 It's a fantastic watch, looks great on a strap or bracelet and goes with pretty much anything...shorts and t-shirt or shirt and tie. You'll love it.

Gaurav and OMGRLX like this.
  8. EatMan Jun 25, 2016

:thumbsup:Agreed. Great choice. Will complement well with your collection. With your black IWC and this brown orange piece, you got all dressy and business casual covered.

OMGRLX likes this.
  9. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Jun 25, 2016

Don't own it, but I really like its green-accented brother also known as the "golf". Was thiiiiiiiis close to making it my next watch. Still will probably get it one day. Looks great on the brown strap too.

OMGRLX likes this.
  10. Josh Bear Jun 25, 2016

Thanks all. Off to have a look hopefully tomorrow. Appreciate the advice.
    Re the IWC I am considering selling it. I have had it since 2009 and it has never been worn for more than a few minutes when I first got it. Just not my sort of watch, it was a gift from the company I worked for. I have all the paperwork and boxes etc so maybe that goes to offset some of the cost of my next Omega.

Josh

Privateday7 and OMGRLX like this.
  11. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Jun 25, 2016

Excellent plan. Sell one to (help) buy one, always! :thumbsup:

12. chich Jun 26, 2016

The AT is a lovely watch, but consider a different colour as your collection is pretty heavy on black faces right now. Maybe the blue AT would give more variety?

OMGRLX likes this.
  13. Josh Bear Jun 30, 2016

Hi. Considering selling a watch to a company called watchmaster. Googled them and seem ok from reviews. Anyone sold through them?

Thanks

Josh