Comprehensive Omega Admiralty Super-Thread!

Posts
370
Likes
556
I spotted another of the Queensland Rail 135.015 Admiralties for sale today (wrong crown) via one of the Aussie dealers. I'm now aware of numbers 28, 31, 251, 305, 345, 451 and 476. Each has the chocolate dial and QR stamp on the back.
 
Posts
2
Likes
0
Hi everyone! I purchased a second hand Admiralty but whoever worked on it before removed the bezel retention spring and glued the bezel to the watch so it wont rotate anymore. Does anyone know what dimensions/reference number I need to look for to replace the retention spring?

 
Posts
10
Likes
0
Hi everyone! I purchased a second hand Admiralty but whoever worked on it before removed the bezel retention spring and glued the bezel to the watch so it wont rotate anymore. Does anyone know what dimensions/reference number I need to look for to replace the retention spring?

I have a similar issue and think I need a new click spring as well. If you ever got an answer and/or found one that works please let me know. Thanks!
 
Posts
2
Likes
0
I have a similar issue and think I need a new click spring as well. If you ever got an answer and/or found one that works please let me know. Thanks!
Not yet unfortunately, I still have the bezel just glued on so it doesn't turn.
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
I spotted another of the Queensland Rail 135.015 Admiralties for sale today (wrong crown) via one of the Aussie dealers. I'm now aware of numbers 28, 31, 251, 305, 345, 451 and 476. Each has the chocolate dial and QR stamp on the back.
Which one were you referring that has the wrong crown, no. 28 or 343?
 
Posts
18,760
Likes
38,931
Which one were you referring that has the wrong crown, no. 28 or 343?
28 has the incorrect crown. 343 crown is OK.

 
Posts
18,760
Likes
38,931
And No 37 from Facebook. Also with the wrong crown.

 
Posts
1,313
Likes
1,823
Another option is this (slightly modded to fit) Uncle Seiko 1171 President bracelet...
Let me know if anyone is interested. Here is the listing: Admiralty bracelet
Edited:
 
Posts
1
Likes
0
Hey just found one of these in London. Does anyone know where I could find a pip for the bezel that will look decent?