Forums Latest Members

SOLD Completely refurbished Omega Speedmaster MKII cases

1. photo500 Mar 23, 2015

Hi All,
    About a year ago I posted two Omega Speedmaster MKII cases which I had completely refurbished and restored.

Well I have another two cases that are finished now which I'd like to offer for sale to Omega forum members.

Both have new crystals, pushers, crown and case back seal. All parts are new stock and genuine Omega. Prices for parts have been rising exponentially as have the prices for good Mark II's.

They have been refinished to as close to factory original condition as possible. Remember these are 40+ year old cases and some marks remain. I only remove as little material as possible while reapplying the sunburst finishing and polishing the casebacks.

These are the only ones I have right now although although I'm almost done with another two. I had six but two pre sold. It is highly unlikely I will be doing another run after this given the parts situation with Omega. It took a year from the last lot anyway.

Price is $700USD postage via Airmail $25 and I will allow a 7 day grace period where you can return it if you are not happy with the workmanship (provided the case is in the same condition as when it arrived) I will also give you a price reduction if you supply your old case to me. PM for details.

Please note, some adjustment to the pushers screw head length may need to be made. There appears to be at least three different sizes that Omega used during production. This is very easy for any watchmaker to do.

Both case backs have the Seamonster in good condition. The photographs were taken under the harshest light I have to show the condition. Photos have not been altered.

IMG_2741.JPG IMG_2727.JPG IMG_2728.JPG IMG_2729.JPG IMG_2730.JPG IMG_2731.JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2736.JPG

Norfolk, rogart, pascs and 1 other person like this.
  2. photo500 Mar 28, 2015

Tachy bezel case now sold, Pulsations type still available :)

3. photo500 Apr 6, 2015

Both sold now, thank you Omega Forums :)