Forums Latest Members
  1. waXology Oct 20, 2014

Hi guys,

A friend found this watch in a flea market over the weekend. Afraid this is the only photo I have and I couldn't seem to find it in the Sala book. Does anyone have any information on it?

Apparently the seller wouldn't open it up so my friend left it. Was asking 2000 Euro.

Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 9.18.26 pm.png
  2. Waynepjr Oct 20, 2014

Well..... Just like selling, need to see case back, case back inside view if the serial number is on the inside but should be on the outside and the movement to be able to make a proper determination.

Wayne

3. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Oct 20, 2014

Certainly a redial - at the very least

4. Waynepjr Oct 20, 2014

Eyes!!! My Kingdom for a good pair of EYES!!!! Wait, I have no kingdom.... ::facepalm1:: I'll give you my PD perhaps. :whistling:

Wayne

5. waXology Oct 21, 2014

you guys crack me up! haha

6. Waynepjr Oct 21, 2014

Lot of truth in that statement. I use humor a lot at my own expense to release some of the frustration that Parkinson's beings on a daily basis. If you don't have it or know one with it, it can be hard to understand a designer disease that affects each person differently. My vision in just a few short years has turned from perfect to poor seemingly overnight. Having to ask for help to look at dials and such has taken humility on my part. It is a work in progress that humor helps get me through the days....

Wayne

ELV web likes this.