Forums Latest Members

SOLD 'Collector's Grade' Omega Speedmaster 145.022 - 76

1. t_swiss_t Jun 14, 2018

For Sale: Collector's Grade Omega Speedmaster 145.022-76

IMG_8641.jpg

Why am I selling?
    I recently bought a 1675 GMT and A&F Seafarer, and have a personal limit of 7 watches I've set for myself, so some have to go.

Provenance
    Not known.

Condition
    General Notes:
    The watch is overall in excellent, lightly used condition with all correct parts. To borrow some @Spacefruit parlance, this is what I think is considered a collector’s grade Speedmaster. I'll let the pictures speak for the condition and note that any marks seen in the pictures are from the crystal; there’s also a little gunk on the very inner part of the bezel that I apparently neglected to clean off prior to some pictures. The dial, hands, bezel, and case are unblemished and it comes on an 1171/633 bracelet – I don’t know what constitutes a full bracelet for these but it has 11 links on one side and 9 on the other.

Note that, from what seems to be a quality control error from the factory, the cut out of the minute hand within which the lume sits is off-center toward the outer end - I've attached a macro. All the hands and dial glow to UV similarly and fade after ~14 seconds so I am confident the hand is legitimate. To add to this, the watch appears to have never been opened prior to my purchase but despite the lack of service it is still running within 4 sec/day over the last few days. The watch is running and it winds, sets, and functions without any issue.

Price is $5500 net to me (plus cost of insured delivery).

Terms and Payments:
    Payment is by bank wire to my bank in the United States. I will consider other means of payment on a case-by-case basis. Watch will be shipped and insured for the price above via Parcel Pro. Watch is currently in Chicago, IL, USA. Face to face is always preferred.

An exchange of ID Documents and a talk on the phone if I don't know you will ensure both of us are happy with who we are. No returns for buyers remorse, only if the watch is not as described and then only within 3 days of purchase from date of delivery.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the pictures.

-- Andrew

IMG_8660.JPG IMG_8628 2.jpg IMG_8656.jpg IMG_8661.JPG IMG_8662 3.jpg IMG_8646.jpg IMG_8650 2.jpg