Forums Latest Members

SOLD Clean Pre Moon 145022-69ST with great DON bezel

1. Esmarch May 11, 2016

For sale is my early 145022-69ST in great general condition. This is my first sales post so bear with me and let me know if something is missing here...

2960xxxx serial with a fat case and sharp edges. Neat Pre Moon caseback with visible seamonster.

DON bezel in excellent condition. It has a visible ding between 85 and 90, a tiny smudge at 400 and has light overall wear in the bottom third.

Seemingly original hour and minute hand with beautiful orange patina. The chronograph hand (tritium) is a replacement that i had installed since the watch came to me with a drop end hand that was also a replacement (also tritium and will be shipped with the watch)

The dial is in great condition without any blemishes.

RED FRONT 1.jpg

Unfortunately, several hour markers have lost some lume, although this never bothered me personally considering the overall condition of the dial.

The dial color is very dark brown, which especially shows under direct sunlight - indeed, the watch is in serial range for brown dial 145022-69ST, although i wouldn't call it tropical or decidedly brown. I don't think the watch has seen much sun. I bought it from a german dealer who got it from an estate - the original owner doesn't seem to have worn it much considering the condition of the case and bracelet.

Genuine omega crystal with the hidden logo. I don't know much about crowns and pushers, but I would be surprised if they weren't original to the watch considering the overall condition.

RED bag 2.jpg

There are some scratches on the back of the lugs. While the previous owner has kept this watch nice and neat in general, I suspect he or she didn't keep the same precautions regarding strap changes.

IMG_7808 S.jpg

No service history, but the movement runs well with an amplitude of about 270 according to my watchmaker. Chronograph starts, stops and resets perfectly. No hour creep. (NOTE: Movement photo is from the dealer I bought the watch from, taken July 2015)

The watch comes with what I believe to be an original semi-rare 1116 bracelet with correct 575 end links. This bracelet is in excellent condition! I'm also including a modern 1171/1 bracelet that is a couple of years old, also in good condition.

RED LÆNKER 1.JPG RED 1116 1.JPG RED 1116 2.JPG RED 1116 3.JPG
    RED 1116 4.jpg
    RED 575.jpg
    The watch also comes with a fun little oddity: a seemingly original manual for the chronograph, although the models pictured in the booklet look more like older speedy models. I'm no expert on accessories, so I can't say if it fits this watch!

RED booklet.JPG

I'm asking $5000 for this watch - worldwide insured shipping included. PayPal (4% added) or bank wire. Watch is located in Denmark, where F2F can be arranged. For references, please send a PM.

Now for more pictures!

RED front 2.jpg RED samlet.JPG RED crown.jpg

Thanks for looking and thanks to OF-admins for the space! This place rocks!

Edited May 12, 2016
  2. watchlovr May 11, 2016

PM sent

smitty190373 likes this.
  3. Esmarch May 11, 2016

***OHPF***

4. Northernman Lemaniac May 12, 2016

That did not last for long!
    :)

Esmarch and DRjre086 like this.
  5. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder May 12, 2016

A clean, well presented, honest watch.

Illiknight, Esmarch and KstateSkier like this.
  6. Esmarch May 12, 2016

***SOLD*** to another OF member, thanks so much guys. I love this place!

Northernman and oddboy like this.
  7. TNTwatch May 12, 2016

Congrats to both seller and buyer on the nice watch, just a reminder that editing out the price is against the rules here.

Edited May 12, 2016
    Just Livin, Esmarch and x3no like this.
  8. Esmarch May 12, 2016

Thanks TNT - my reading comprehension has apparently left me - I had read the rules the other way around.

I have edited it back again. Silly me!

Edited May 12, 2016
    oddboy and TNTwatch like this.