Forums Latest Members
  1. tenge Feb 16, 2017

I am little biased after newly photos posted on instagram or another sites.

I have my number reserved in Omega but finally i have to ask if this LE is the right one or not…it´s quite far of classic Apollo programs. I can understand Snoopy edition or editions in order to some anniversary but Speedy Tuesday as a celebration of online community? In this time I have an opportunity to buy Omega Speedmaster Tintin version…hesalit..

So my question is if it is worth buying the LE Speedy Tuesday or buy classic version…I want to have hesalite version so the LE in saphire are out.

Comparing the price of LE Speedy Tuesday and classic Speedmaster Moonwatch is big difference but it is not the main fact. Comparing the package…big box with straps and bracelet againts leather „box“ with 2 nato…without bracelet. Brushed body on SpeedyTuesday is advantage or disadvantage?

Love the version of Speedmaster apollo 13 but prices are completely crazy.

What will you choose? Any other idea?

2. Kmart Feb 16, 2017

In my opinion you should go with the Speedy Tuesday. Odds are prices are going to go through the roof on them just like they did with the Silver Snoopy (which was also a quite limited release), and I think you will regret not getting one in the future when you had the chance. Plus the Tintin seems to be readily available for well below the price of a new moonwatch, so you can always get one of those down the road.

3. lillatroll Feb 16, 2017

The biggest reason to buy any watch is because you love it. If you don't love it, don t buy it. Before making any decision make sure you go and see the watch and try it, it is very difficult to know 100% before you try it.

4. tenge Feb 16, 2017

I know moonwatch, i had it 4 times..hesalite, hesalite, hesalite and sapphire...so evolution has been made but i have no speedy for this moment but i want. Only my evaluation is based on promo photos of SpeedyTuesday..because there isn't any in shop

5. Linzer Feb 16, 2017

You can always buy a standard Moonwatch for a reasonable price but this isn't the case with LE's. The Snoopy is a good example. No-one knows whether it will be the same with the ST. However, having sold out in a few hours can be a good indicator.

6. lillatroll Feb 16, 2017

I think it would be worth waiting until the summer to try it. You can buy the standard speedy anytime, I doubt you will get a chance to change your mind with the ST, there is a waiting list and I bet that it has more names on it than those who have reserved one who are going to pass on it.

Linzer likes this.
  7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 16, 2017

If your not already on the waiting list or have already reserved your Speedy Tuesday from Omega your not going to be able to get one. They are all sold out. They sold out in 4 hours. You cannot buy that watch in s store.

Rodmar likes this.
  8. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 16, 2017

9. tenge Feb 16, 2017

I have my number..it's ok ;-)

I only think about is it worth buying this LE or not..

10. 2nastie Feb 16, 2017

As an FYI, the Speedy Tuesday LE is a hesalite crystal not sapphire.

Again it's ultimately up to what you like and enjoy; however, the really nice thing about the Speedy Tuesday is how it resemble the classics of a Moonwatch but with a slight flare with it being an LE.

Edited Feb 16, 2017
  11. MaiLollo Feb 16, 2017

I've heard that Omega is kicking out all of the people that had ordered more than 1 (which you could do by opening different accounts I've been told) so a bit of people on the waiting list are going to get a happy call!
    I find it very pretty but I'm not going to spend that kind of money on a new speedy personnally

12. alohatime Feb 16, 2017

Here is my recommendation for something I do personally. Every morning as you get ready, visualize that you are trying to decide which watch to wear - as if you owned both at this moment. Your decision will most likely be based on what you are wearing, or what you are planning to do. Eventually you will start to notice that you select one over the other. From doing this I decided that I didn't actually want the CK2998 LE. These watches are just a tad bit expensive, so put a lot of thought into it before pulling the trigger.

13. night0wl Feb 16, 2017

I'd agree with everyone here stating buy what you want to wear not something you think is going to go up in value. Everyone buys watches for some reason, I personally buy mine to wear and not resell so I buy what I want and like not what someone else later on down the road MIGHT like that I can somehow profit off. Also my opinion is worth nothing so take it with a grain of salt.

davy26, Bushido and Riviera Paradise like this.
  14. munichblue Feb 16, 2017

Buy the ST and if you don't like or love it there are many members here who would really appreciate to buy it with a decent profit for you.

I can't wait to get mine and I will never sell it. It's probably the best looking LE ever!

15. tenge Feb 16, 2017

I want to buy them for me..for wearing..careful but wearing. Fine to have them in bank but there is no pleasure..no enjoy wearing..no feeling.

Price increasing could be fine (if i remember snoopy apollo 13) . But in realistic way = It will be enough if the price stay on msrp.

16. N1CK Feb 17, 2017

Tenge, if you've previously owned four Speedmasters then surely you already know the answer...

frazierspa likes this.
  17. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 17, 2017

Yep, you keep flipping them so buy something else!

ac106 and N1CK like this.
  18. tenge May 21, 2017

So the new SpeedyTuesday stay with me but i have another piece which i want to buy..is it good idea?
    It's speedmaster 3565.80 and apollo xvii with label engraved...