Forums Latest Members
  1. oilseed May 17, 2017

I see there is a person(s) on eBay selling Omega 'compatible' parts. I was specifically looking their MAINSPRINGS. This seller has a lot of Ebay History (over 25000 transactions) so not some new comer.
    in the post description, it says:

"This Mainspring fits the Omega 550 movement.
    The heart of your Omega is the Mainspring. To me, acceptable is not good enough!
    Our Mainsprings have gone through months and months of testing to insure you are receiving the best quality for your Omega.
    This is our new line of Mainsprings; we are not purchasing these from someone else and placing our name on them.
    These are made under our supervision for our company only, Swiss material and assembled in Europe.
    All of the specifications and quality of the factory Mainspring is built into our Mainsprings.
    You will be very happy with this product.
    Should also fit the Cal. numbers, 551, 552, 560, 561 and 561 but please check these to be sure.
    Will be adding Several of the Omega Mainsprings in the next few months."

Anyone have experience using these? if so, comments?

2. fzhu052 May 17, 2017

I am also curious. I need a couple mainsprings.

3. wwhntr May 17, 2017

I have used these as replacements. According to the watchmaker that did repairs, they were great quality and fit.

Maybe a watchmaker will chime in.

4. Thrasher36 May 17, 2017

I use Clark crystals all the time excellent product that fits right and has correct profile. The name on eBay is Nostalgia-2000

5. michael22 May 18, 2017

It's a shame he doesn't know the difference between ensure & insure.

Waltesefalcon and Delroyb like this.
  6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 18, 2017

PR.jpg

;)

Depends on where he was educated and what the accepted understanding of the word is in his mind.

7. JackDaniels83 May 18, 2017

I'm using his Accutron gaskets and had purchased a hands set. They are well made and the service so far is outstanding.

8. Rowdy Jul 20, 2018

I ordered a couple of tiny screws for my Omega 1506/832 clasp. Received in 2 days and very professional packaging. Saved me from having to purchase new $300 clasp.