Citizen Homer Second Setting Japanese Railway Watch, 1968 Vintage

For sale is this lovely Citizen Homer Second Setting watch officially issued to the staff of Japanese railway system in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The caseback indicates this example was made in Showa 43, or 1968. Powered by an in-house, 21-jewel handwound movement with a hacking (or "second setting") feature.

The case measure a very wearable 36mm (not including the crown). Lug-to-lug length is 44mm, lug width is a versatile 18mm, and thickness is just about 8mm including the original domed acrylic crystal. Case shows some wear consistent with a watch more than 50 years old, and presumably worn to work by the lucky Japanese railway worker it was issued to, but it presents really nicely on the wrist. Lume on the dial and hands have aged to a nice cream patina. Service history is unknown and YMMV, but it has been running a nice +/- 10s/day on my wrist.

$275 shipped to US only. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). No trades, please. I've had 250+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 2000+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the watch is materially misrepresented.

Edited: