Forums Latest Members

FS Circula Super Compressor #13 of 99

1. CameronD May 22, 2022

Reducing my watch collection a bit. Recently purchased this watch directly from Circula. It is their new Super Compressor watch with the white face. I've worn it five or six times on the tropic strap. I sized the bracelet for my wrist but never wore it. Lovely watch. Condition is very clean. I see one very small mark on the left side of the case - toherwise perfect as far as I can tell. Pictures are the best way to see the condition. I've sold quite a few watches over the years on ebay with 100% postive rating. (bcd5555) Been a member here for a while, usually pop in to see the WRUW forum and occasionally the listening forum. Would prefer to sell this direct rather than deal with eBay anymore. $600 Full box, card, warranty, etc. Prefer Paypal F&F. I'll pay for shipping in the U.S. via Priority Mail or FedEx ground. Details below:(Price reduced to $575 May 28th, 2022)

Circula SUPERSPORT Super Compressor

MOVEMENT:
    - Automatic (mechanical self winding) movement, made in Switzerland
    - Manufacturer: Sellita Watch Co. SA, La Chaux-de-Fonds, CH
    - Caliber: SW200-1
    - 26 jewels
    - 38h max. power reserve
    - Regulated in Germany to -5/+ 10 sec/day
    - Novodiac shock protection
    - Ball bearing rotor, bidirectional winding
    - Hacking and manual winding
    - Quick date correction

CASE:
    - 316L Stainless steel, Brushed by hand with polished chamfer edges
    - 30 ATM / 300m / 990 ft professional dive watch
    - Screw down crown
    - 2 piece screw down caseback with compression spring
    - 120-click unidirectional inner rotating diver bezel with indices from Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 X1 (green afterglow)
    - Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, slightly curved, with inside double anti-reflective coating
    - Diameter: 40 mm
    - Height: 12,8 mm excl. crystal, 13,3mm incl. crystal
    - Lug to lug: 46.5mm
    - Bandfix width: 20mm
    - Max. wrist circumference: 23cm
    - Weight: 105g with tropical rubber strap, 175g with steel bracelet

DIAL, HANDS & NUMBERS:
    - Sandwich dial construction with submerged indices, filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 (green afterglow), X1 Grade (highest quality level)
    - Hands custom made, brushed, filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova C3 (green afterglow), X1 Grade (highest quality level)

WRISTBAND:
    - Solid stainless steel H-Link bracelet with quick exchange system, screwed links (incl. screw driver) and milled safety clasp with 6 micro adjustments
    tropical rubber (EPDM) with quick exchange system
    _CD34053.jpg _CD34054.jpg _CD34056.jpg _CD34061.jpg _CD34062.jpg _CD34063.jpg _CD34067.jpg _CD34070.jpg _CD34068.jpg _CD34071.jpg

_CD34052.jpg
    Edited May 28, 2022
  2. CameronD May 28, 2022

Bump with price reduced to $575.00 (thank you)