Forums Latest Members
  1. GarethS Nov 10, 2018

Tried my first Chronostop in a store today - Given my slender wrists the small case size was actually a good fit.

This example sported the rather nice mesh bracelet and close examination of the exterior showed regular wear and slightly too much polishing for my taste but other wise looked good. Dial was OK but the 12 lume seemed dull.

Price tag was £1200 - which seems way too high but it was a store in central Brighton.

They may be open to offers...

Can anyone spot any nasties - apart from the price?

IMG_0060.JPG
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Nov 10, 2018

Whoah! That is about 100% over the top. Those routinely fetch £400-£700 depending on condition and whether or not on the bracelet. Nice but small for a sports watch at 34mm. Patina on hands and dial looks OK. Case should have a sunburst radial finish on the bezel which seems worn or polished away on this one. Its not the best I have seen. Mine was nicer and I let it go for circa £550 so make of that what you will..

3. GarethS Nov 10, 2018

I suspected over polishing was at play here and expect central Brighton to over-inflate the price.

But thanks for the feedback - always gratefully received!

4. Uniqez Nov 13, 2018

I had one for sale here. Like @padders said, this is rather small sports watch. You can find better example for less money.