Forums Latest Members
  1. Madjam1966 Jul 18, 2017

Have followed this brand on and off over the years and I find them exhausting and confusing. Lots of logo changes, rebranding, price hikes and confusing RRPs as they are always seemingly having sales or promotions ... added to that lots of recent chatter and angry testimonies that their QC and customer service levels have again significantly dropped. I used to own a few but flipped them as I can't see a long term future there, personally. Mine all went wrong in one way or another which was the nail in the coffin for me.

Mr and Mrs Ward themselves (from the contact I've had) seem very genuine but there seems to be a shortage of staff and a bit too much website BS. Shame cause they started off so well. What are others' experiences?

2. Canuck Jul 18, 2017

Just checking, it seems this brand is all over the internet at 70% off! Not a good sign, as far as I am concerned.

Madjam1966 likes this.
  3. DON Aug 1, 2017

From what I understand. They're changing the dial logo design and I'm guessing that the huge discount is to sell off the old branded models

Dials used to just CW and now the new ones have the full name

Course I haven't really checked what the discounted ones say

DON

4. Madjam1966 Aug 1, 2017

They're on their 4th logo which now isn't even a logo (a dull font), and being at the 9 o'clock position it's controversial leaving much of the dial looking empty. Logo is mostly hated by fans yet seems not many fans make up their customer set, apparently.

They are always having sales which are pretty random and their RRPs keep rising yet quality/reliability is seemingly worsening. Bizarre brand really who try hard but often fall flat on their face periodically. Their forum claims to be independent but it's owned and run by the brand. Go figure.

5. Madjam1966 Aug 28, 2017

I see on their forum, when selling they now require members to timestamp photos or show written proof that the watch belongs to them prior to sale.