Forums Latest Members

OHPF Christopher Ward C900 Harrison Mono Pusher Chronograph

1. bristnj Mar 4, 2018

Up for sale is my Christopher Ward C900 Harrison Mono Pusher Chronograph. For those unfamiliar, this watch has a very rare complication. The chronograph movement is based on the Unitas/ETA 6497 and is a collaboration between industry veteran Jean Fillion and Johannes Jahnke. A mono pusher lets you have a chronograph in a normal-appearing case: the crown serves multiple roles. In addition to wind and set, it's also a push-button for stop/stop/reset on the 30 minute chronograph.

The classic clean lines of the uncluttered dial include a continuous seconds sub-dial and a 30-minute totalizer while the innovative genius of the modification allows the chronograph functions to be activated, paused and re-set through the crown. These functions, normally hidden by plates and bridges, can be witnessed through the large exhibition back. This mesmerizing display of technical skill and aesthetic beauty provides an instantly clear understanding of this sophisticated complication.

The clean and minimalistic design of the case is also applied to the dial. White with very minimal writing on it. At 12 o’clock you see the brand name “Chr. Ward London” and at 6 o’clock you have “Caliber JJ02 Chronograph” and of course the Swiss Made marking all the way down. As it is a bi-compax chronograph (two sub dials) it gives a great symmetric silhouette. The 3 o’clock sub dial is the 30-minute counter of the chronograph while the 9 o’clock sub dial is for the continuous seconds.

The C900 was limited to only 250 pieces worldwide, each watch was personally assembled by Johannes Jahnke in Christopher Ward’s Biel workshop and was accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity as show by the photos. This piece was purchase by me in May of 2014 & is recorded as 193/250.

This watch comes from my personal collection. I would rate this watch a 9 out of 10 as far as condition goes. The only signs of use or two small scratches on the case back as seen in picture #7 and some minor marks on bottom of lugs from strap changes. These could most likely be polished out if you so desired. I am the original owner of the watch, and purchased on May 2014 for $3,365 directly from Christopher Ward. It has been worn very sparingly, probably less than a dozen times. A copy of the original receipt will be included with purchase. There is 1 year left on the Christopher Ward Manufacturers Warranty, thru May 2019.

Product Features

• Bespoke Unitas 6497 hand-wound mechanical chronograph by Johannes Jahnke with Jean Fillon
    • 40 hour power reserve
    • Continuous seconds and 30 minute totaliser sub-dials operated through central crown function
    • Worldwide limited edition of 250 pieces
    • Personally assembled by master watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke
    • Handfinished, surgical grade, stainless steel case and crown
    • Museum-grade sapphire crystal with AR08 coating
    • Optic white one-piece 3-9 bi-compax dial
    • Screw-down transparent case back with full diameter anti-reflective crystal
    • Serial number engraved on both case and movement
    • Premium Louisiana alligator deployment strap
    • Personalised authenticity certificate signed by Johannes Jahnke
    • Luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook
    Technical Specs
    • Diameter: 43mm
    • Height: 15.9mm
    • Calibre: JJ02, hand-wound chronograph, highly modified from Unitas 6497
    • Vibrations: 18,000 vph
    • Case: 316L stainless steel
    • Water resistance: 5 atm/50 meters
    • Strap: CITES certified, premium Louisiana alligator deployment strap
    • Dial: Optic white
    Here is a nice review by Worn & Wound on this watch when it was introduced.
    http://wornandwound.com/review/c-ward-c900-harrison-single-pusher-chronograph-review/

Asking $2750 OBO, shipping included. Payment via PayPal or Bank-wire. Shipping via UPS/FedEx/USPS with Tracking and ParcelPro Insurance coverage. Have to let this go to fund another purchase, and will say, you would be hard pressed to find another modern mono pusher at this price.

Prefer a sale in the CONUS, but will consider international sale based on the reputation of the buyer.

Please message me with questions or interest. Thanks - -Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]