Forums Latest Members
  1. Tritium Dec 10, 2013

Few days ago, my wife and I went to the local Omega Boutique for the first time. She wanted to buy my Christmas present, and being one year since I started on this hobsession, it was quite obvious that the right gift should be “A Journey Through Time”.

It was a pleasant experience, very nice people there; most women except the security man. There were no other clients, so they were very attentive, offering us something to drink and take seat while I tried some watches. That´s where I felt in love and decided my next big purchase and my first modern watch; The First Omega in Space. But this will be presented on its own deserved thread when I got it with me.

We finally bought the book and also had another bag with some presents from the boutique; a Commemorative Speedmaster Newspaper and a little book called “Omega Chronicle”.

Now I just have to wait few more days to open the book. It´s been a long time, since I wasn´t so excited with a christmas present!
    la foto 1.JPG

la foto 2.JPG

la foto 3.JPG

la foto 4.JPG

Varasc, cicindela, UncleBuck and 6 others like this.
  2. Baco Noir Dec 10, 2013

Sounds like a great day. My experiences at two different Omega Boutiques have been similar. The staff is top notch, knows their product and treat their customers very well. When I was at the one in Vegas, we talked watches for quite a while. The manager picked up on my level of knowledge and took me in his office and started pulling out LE models and letting me try them on. The craziest was one of the RG Olympic XL's (I think it was 49mm). While I'm not a large watch guy, I was absolutely stunned by that watch. The detail on the dial and Omega logo built into the hands was amazing and it was surprisingly comfortable for such a big watch.

3. Hijak Dec 10, 2013

I wouldn't mind seeing some red bags under my Christmas tree!!!:whistling:

4. Dablitzer Dec 10, 2013

All I can say is your wife knows you very well!! :p

5. Tritium Dec 11, 2013

She better, after 14 years together...:p

I also played the sigh I read from someone here before "oh there´s a book I´d really like to own, but it´s quite expensive", and it worked.:cool:

watchme and Dablitzer like this.