Forums Latest Members

Checking Repair Status at an Omega Boutique

1. ras47 May 5, 2017

Is there a way besides calling the boutique to check the status of repairs? There is apparently a login but you need a login number and password. Looks like it's for authorized Omega professionals.

https://cis.omegawatches.com/en/Account/Login/Omega

I emailed my local OB last night but have not heard back yet. I'm just REALLY impatient to get my Speedmaster back. They had to send it to NYC for repairs as the boutique at the Short Hills Mall (NJ) does not yet have the capability to work on the 44.25mm models. New York is a stone's throw across the river, maybe a 40 minute drive.

I dropped my watch off on 4/29 for a bezel change. I had pre-ordered the bezel and Omega called me to say it was in. It's been six days, not long at all. But I was hoping that since the NYC repair center is so close that it would be done by now. Do civilians get access to the website I linked above, or is that just ADs and OBs?

2. thatonewatchdude May 5, 2017

The CIS is only accessible to Swatch group employees, and you should just call the boutique because that is where your watch will be. I am sure it will take some time as there is only one watchmaker on site on 5th ave, but give them a call and they will be able to assist accordingly.

ras47 likes this.
  3. tyrantlizardrex May 5, 2017

When I dropped in my X33 for service, they gave me a user name/password to login with... that was in the UK though, so the US may be different.

ras47 and Archer like this.
  4. ras47 May 5, 2017

So I gave them a jingle and got "early next week" as a timeframe. The watch is now at 5th Ave. NYC and is being worked on. I found that repair status check site via Google so it's probably not something everyone is supposed to access. At least not in the U.S. I scoured my repair ticket for any login info and there is nothing - just a ticket number. The OB put me on hold but I could hear the rep logging into the system to get my repair status. Probably that same system I found on my Google search.

Meanwhile I'm getting reacquainted with my Rolex GMT Master II. It's nice enough, and I coveted it forever until I got it a month ago. Kinda small, but not too small at 40mm. But it ain't no Speedmaster. :)

5. tyrantlizardrex May 5, 2017

It could be that you only get the login if the watch is shipped off to have work done.

In the case of the X-33, it was booked in through a boutique, who gave me paperwork with a reference number, then when it had been booked in at the service centre, I got an email corresponding to the reference number, with login details for the system you mention above.

Again, could be UK/EMEA specific... who knows?

ras47 likes this.
  6. Ssunnylee24 May 7, 2017

Call the CS 877-839-5224.
    I dropped off my Speedmaster FOIS on 3rd of March. They said I would get get back on beginning of June.
    This is total horse crap, I mean the watch didn't work out of the box!