Change alias on Omegaforum

Posts
137
Likes
70
Most probably this question was asked several times. Nevertheless, can someone tell me how I can change my alias on the omegaforum?

i know I could simply create a new one, but I guess there should be as well a way to simply change the alias.

thx for the help 😉.
 
Posts
148
Likes
1,218
Hey Fred, I wanted to do the same thing and I messaged a moderator (not sure who) but never heard back. If someone replies could you send them my way? Thank you @fred.zueri
 
Posts
137
Likes
70
Yes it worked perfectly. Just get in touch with one of the admins. Click on;
-> members -> staff
They are responsive and helpful 😉.
 
Posts
8,812
Likes
62,406
Are these coded messages between y'all two?

The blue falcon flies during the black night.......Roger!, over.....
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
The blue falcon flies during the black night.......Roger!, over.....
But the tulips will bloom early in Moscow this year...
 
Posts
8,812
Likes
62,406


Well, I think we found the Mole...... Mr. Clean dispatched.... it will be more painless if you do not run, that is all.
 
Posts
8,812
Likes
62,406
Is it safe?


People in the KNOW, do not ask this question...... Stay put and Martha, Prudence and little Rocky Racoon will be spared, that is all. Mr. Clean has one stop.
 
Posts
16,899
Likes
48,104
Most probably this question was asked several times. Nevertheless, can someone tell me how I can change my alias on the omegaforum?

i know I could simply create a new one, but I guess there should be as well a way to simply change the alias.

thx for the help 😉.

So who do you want to be.

Dennis is that you........