Forums Latest Members

Chances on finding a 22258 handset

1. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer May 17, 2018

Am I correct in thinking this is unicorn territory?

2. bgrisso May 17, 2018

I'm not sure what you are talking about offhand, no pun intended, please show pics. UG case ref does not normally specify hand set, although they are conventions on hand color, lume, etc, in regards to the dial especially. By full hand set do you mean hour plus minute plus chrono sweep plus all subdials? I doubt you would get that in one go, but with patience you can piece it together. I am always buying and selling hands myself.

Diabolik and Larry S like this.
  3. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. May 17, 2018

Get ready for sticker shock. That is ...If you can even find them and then they are usually non returnable and may not fit! I've already gotten burned.

4. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer May 17, 2018

Can't post a pic but the current handset is narrow and should be diamond shaped.

5. bgrisso May 17, 2018

you mean alpha, like this? anyhow it totally depends on YOUR 22258, there is no "universal" standard. You have to work off the dial. Is there lume, applied numbers, if so what color, etc. Also have to know what cal your are running in terms of fitting the correct post size.
    Anyhow if you mean just the H/M hands, I think it would be hard but not impossible.

22258 Alpha.jpg
    Diabolik likes this.