Certina DS "Patent Pending" cal 25-45

Location: EU SOLD 
€ 400
Posts
1,671
Likes
5,300
Hallo,
For sale i offer this lovely Certina DS (Patent Pending) with PiePan dial and reference 5601 003.
The watch is running and keeping time but has not been serviced in my possession.
The watch has all the original parts like hands, crown, etc.
This is one of the very first DS models produced by Certina in 1959.




I would like 450,- EUR for the watch, head only.
I am located in Austria.
Worldwide shipping at the cost of the buyer.
Returns accepted within 48 hours if badly misrepresented, shipping cost on buyer.
I will gladly answer your questions per PM, feel free to ask for details or photos with different angles, prior buying.
I prefer either direct wire or paypal f&f or face to face as a payment method.
Thanks for looking!

My references on OF:
https://omegaforums.net/search/12811896/?q=44251&o=date&c[node]=10
Edited:
 
Posts
1,671
Likes
5,300
Bump to 450,€
Edited: