Forums Latest Members

SOLD Certina DS-2 black dial w. red seconds hand

1. onlyomega94 Nov 23, 2020

In celebrating reaching 200 posts on OF, I have decided to sell a couple of watches. Here is a Certina DS-2, ref. 346825, cal. 25-66. I am not a Certina afficionado and do not know much about the watch which is also one of the reasons I have decided to sell. Measures 37,5mm across without crown and 43mm from lug tip to lug tip.

I can say, however, that it is a wonderful dive-style watch with a black dial, white hour and minute hands and a red seconds hand. Overall, the dial is in good condition with some spotting. The case has been polished and has some scratches but still has good definition IMO. Numbers on outside of the case back can still just be seen, reading 7330559.

Crown is original with Certina logo and case back has the cool turtle logo. The watch will come with the new black strap shown in the pictures.

The watch runs and keeps time – service history is unknown.

Asking price: 195 euro (230 US dollars)

Payment: PayPal Friends and Family preferred but will also accept regular PayPal (at +4%).

The watch and I are located in Denmark, Europe and I will happily post worldwide. Insured postage within Europe is 25 euro and to the rest of the world generally 35 euro (42 dollars) – unless you live somewhere like Easter Island.

I am a private seller and returns are not accepted. Fees and VAT (where applicable) is to be paid by the buyer. Just want to make sure that we are on the same page – if you live within the EU then there of course will be no fees.

Will be happy to answer any questions through PM. IMG_0285.jpeg IMG_7186.jpeg IMG_4959.jpeg IMG_4531.jpeg IMG_1208.jpeg IMG_8686.jpeg IMG_4516.jpeg IMG_0652.jpeg

Edited Nov 24, 2020
    Zdzislaw likes this.