Forums Latest Members
  1. Severin Aug 25, 2016

Greetings folks: it's been a while - I've been AWOL over the past three months, which have featured a perfect storm of serious health-scares among three members of my family. It's been a nerve wracking summer during which I couldn't bring myself to look at a single watch or wear any of my UGS (it's been a CASIO kind of summer). While not entirely out of the woods, I am pleased to report that some of the heaviest rainclouds have cleared and there is light at the end of the tunnel (to bastardize at least three aphorisms). I am therefore delighted
    to have the opportunity to catch up on all the fun I've missed here since I last appeared over three months ago. I may still keep it to light duty for the next little while, but am very much looking forward to rejoining the action with full zeal as soon as possible. All the best to you all and thank you for listening.
    S

ahartfie, Giff2577, watchme and 4 others like this.
  2. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Aug 25, 2016

Sorry to hear of your rough time. Hope its all up hill from here on in.

3. ulackfocus Aug 25, 2016

Good to have you back and hope everything works out for your family. Hop right back into the pool and join in on the hijinks.

4. aap Aug 28, 2016

Hoping all will be better from here onwards, @Severin! Wishing you and your family the best. And, welcome back to the forum!

5. Jonatan Aug 29, 2016

Glad you're back @Severin, was wondering where you had been. I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 29, 2016

Thoughts and prayers for a better track forward. Welcome back.

7. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Aug 29, 2016

Welcome back. All the best to your family.