Forums Latest Members
  1. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Aug 21, 2012

The pictures on the listing appear to be the same from Per K's site 30t2.com - I have emailed both the ebay seller and Per but have yet to hear back from either one. Wanted to post this here since I am suspicious of the listing to say the least - especially since the seller says only bank wire will be accepted. If I get confirmation from Per that he no longer owns the watch I will post it here - of course I will post as well if the watch is still in his possession.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180950962978?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

Received confirmation from Per K that the watch is still in his possession and that the listing is fraudulent. He has reported it to ebay.

SpikiSpikester and dsio like this.
  3. Stretch Aug 22, 2012

Holy s@&it. I had that on my eBay watch list. Not that I could ever afford it!

4. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

Good work.

After a couple of bad experiences recently, all I'm going to use eBay for is window shopping...

5. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 22, 2012

I think the seller's account may have been hijacked, last watch feedback 3 years ago. Anyway, I for one would be skeptical of buying a big-ticket item from a Dominican seller on eBay.

MKelley likes this.