Forums Latest Members

SOLD Cartier Tank Solo 3170

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Aug 10, 2019

For sale Cartier Tank Solo W5200013/3170 steel quartz watch. Ladies size, 24mm wide, around 36mm tall. With bracelet with all original links, fits up to a 7.25" wrist. In excellent fully working condition, a few minor marks here and there (the worst of which are on the caseback) but nothing major or distracting, it's hard to photograph well, and any marks in the photos are likely reflections or dust.

The dial, sapphire crystal and crown-cabochon are perfect. The original box/papers were lost in a move but it comes with a service/travel pouch and genuine Cartier ring box which can be used to store it. Also included are a few spare spring and screw bars for the bracelet.

The watch is located in Birmingham, UK. Face to face inspection is welcomed. I have sold and bought several items here previously and positive feedback can be seen both here and on TZ-UK, where I have the same username. I am not a business so the sale should be considered final other than for something transpiring not mentioned in the listing.

Asking price £975 GBP inc insured delivery anywhere my shipping insurance covers me.

Now sold elsewhere.

IMG_3997.jpg IMG_3993.jpg IMG_1387 (1).jpg IMG_3994.jpg IMG_4001.jpg IMG_3999.jpg IMG_3992.jpg IMG_3996.jpg IMG_3995.jpg

Edited Aug 11, 2019