Forums Latest Members

SOLD Cartier Tank Louis Cartier 18k Gold Large.

1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Mar 21, 2015

For Sale or trade. Ideally for Rolex Explorer 1 39mm but would consider other options. In amazing condition. I am original Owner. Watch shows extremely low signs of wear, minor polishing can take care of any marks, see pictures but bare in mind pictures are taken with macro lens so everything is enhanced.Original brandy/Honey strap barely used (once) as watch has been worn with a blue cartier strap (not for sale)Box, Papers and Seal from AD on card will be included. Purchased on June 2013 I must sell fast so it is priced low.

Directly inspired by Cartier's first Tank watch, which was given to General John Pershing, Cartier launched the Tank Louis Cartier collection in 1922. Worn by Louis Cartier himself, the "Tank Louis Cartier" watch sets the standard for all Tank watches. To embody Louis Cartier's contribution to "modern style", later known as Art Deco, the tops of the lugs were rounded in contrast to the previously fashionable rectangular form and proud lines. Iconic men from Kennedy to Cary Grant have worn this model. considered the ultimate Gentleman's watch can be worn boldly by women as well as it's size (33.7X25.5) allows for modern standards wear fro any gender. The Tank Louis Cartier watch features a Swiss-made quartz movement; silver grained dial with black Roman numerals and blued-steel, sword-shaped hands; date aperture at 3 o'clock; and 33.7 x 25.5, 18k yellow gold case on a brown/Cognac alligator strap with an 18k yellow gold ardillon buckle. When comparing prices make sure you are comparing to same model with Box and papers. This was purchased from AD on june 2013 This watch retails new at over 10G It was purchased on 2013. Box and papers with AD seal to prove it. Free shipping within the US. I prefer not to sell internationally, but reach me through message if Interested. Returns not accepted UNLESS item is found not as described (please note pictures are part of description) or if not authentic Cartier LC tank as advertised.

Asking US $5700 for me will consider suitable trades Specially for explorer 1 39mm or god forbid anyone has a new Oyster Perpetual 39mm but not sure when that comes out. PM me for any further inquiries please.

_J3T0302 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0294 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0308 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0321 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0320 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0313 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0312 - Version 2.jpg _J3T0311 - Version 2.jpg
  2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Mar 22, 2015

Bump

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Mar 31, 2015

Sold. Not at OF unfortunately so I have the eBay fees to cover. Thank you for allowing the listing.