Forums Latest Members
  1. Jack Oct 27, 2012

I am thinking of purchasing an Omega Seamaster 300m chronometer in black. The closest AD to my home is over two hours away. However, I'm headed on a cruise to the caribbean soon and will stopping in ports with multiple ADs. I was wondering if someone could suggest what would be a reasonable price to pay to brink one home. Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 27, 2012

I don't think you will find any bargains there compared to your area, but you never know. You should search prices around where you live before going. Let us know how you make out. I've sent you a PM with some info. though that may help.

3. steven Oct 27, 2012

Hi...i've just bought the very same watch, last week whilst on a trip abroad - although Spain, not the Caribbean.

The price in the UK at my local AD, was just over £2,500...after a bit of negotiation and the exchange rate...I walked away with mine for about £2,014 in Valencia.

I'd actually seen this watch at £2,050 in duty free at Manchester Airport on a previous trip...so I had "anything under £2,100" in my head as my target price.