Canon pinion cal 19‘‘ pocket watch

Posts
355
Likes
331
Hello guys,

I was trying to tighten the Canon pinion of my poket watch and messed it up. Do you guys now where to source a new one?
Thank you in advance!
 
Posts
2,622
Likes
2,802
Hello guys,

I was trying to tighten the Canon pinion of my poket watch and messed it up. Do you guys now where to source a new one?
Thank you in advance!
I'll have to check, I think I had at least 1 19'' pocket watch that I failed at (bad hair spring?) when I was first getting started. I could perhaps check. Where are you located?
 
Posts
2,622
Likes
2,802
Austria. That would help a lot.
Ok, I'll take a look. I have another international package I need to get out too, so perhaps needing to send 2 will help 😁
 
Posts
2,622
Likes
2,802
This is what I've got. My note says it is a 19NN. I ended up ruining the hair spring at the time. No idea if the cannon pinion is compatible, Emmy lists a part for the NN but not the 19".

 
Posts
355
Likes
331
Could you messure the diameter of the Movement? Mine is about 41mm messured from the balance bridge to the other side. Do you want to Sell the whole watch?
 
Posts
2,622
Likes
2,802
I can next time I'm at the shop. I can sell the whole thing if you'd like. Its been in my junk drawer a while waiting on me to be brave enough to try to see if the hairpsring on Perrin is the right thing.