Forums Latest Members
  1. Sebastiano Apr 3, 2016

Hello everybody! Can someone please help me identify this omega watch? I've searched for this model on the internet but I didn't found nothing like this!
    This is a watch that was of my grandfather, and i was wondering if it was original or what...

Thank you for your help..!
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 3, 2016

Edited Apr 3, 2016
    Sebastiano likes this.
  3. Sebastiano Apr 3, 2016

@efauser I'm sorry if I haven't followed your instructions.. I'm now telling you everything i know about this watch:
    I'm not able to open ti so i can't post photos of the interior at the moment.. As I said it was of my grandfather, i don't know when it was last serviced but i think many years ago..
    I would like to understand if this is original, which model it is..

If i made mistakes in writing this i'm sorry but i'm italian and I'm trying to write in the better way i can. Thank you for your answer anf for your advice!

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 3, 2016

I understand you. I'm trying to explain that, without seeing the inside of the watch, what the members tell you is an educated guess. I would recommend that you take it to a watchmaker to have the back taken off so you can take photos.

chronos likes this.
  5. Sebastiano Apr 3, 2016

Ok i'll do it as soon as possible! Thank you very much for your time! :)

6. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 3, 2016

One last thing: If the watch is what it appears to be, it possibly has value, beyond sentimental. That's the other reason members want to be sure.

Sebastiano likes this.