Can someone help with some info on this watch?

Good afternoon everyone. I received this watch from my cousin after he passed away. I have zero info on it. Any info would be greatly appreciated before I drive 2 hours to the nearest Omega dealer.

Like 1
An absolute classic, early 60's, pop through the front (front loader) on most of these. Many Norman Morris cases, so difficult to put a model # on it. Caliber 562, I'll wager.
Drive as far as a competent, independent watchmaker with an Omega parts account.
Stunningly beautiful in my book.

Like 3
An absolute classic, early 60's, pop through the front (front loader) on most of these. Many Norman Morris cases, so difficult to put a model # on it. Caliber 562, I'll wager.
Drive as far as a competent, independent watchmaker with an Omega parts account.
Stunningly beautiful in my book.
Thank you Sir.

If you post where you’re based, someone will be able to recommend a competent local watchmaker.

Like 1
I assume that the band is aftermarket.
Straps are like belts, filters, tires, fluids etc on cars. Wear parts. Some times the original buckle has stayed with the watch.

Like 1
Beautiful condition! The advice to use an independent watchmaker familiar with vintage Omegas will save a lot of time and money if it even needs a service. It looks like it was loved by your cousin so he may have maintained it well too. Congrats on a super watch!

Like 1
If you post where you’re based, someone will be able to recommend a competent local watchmaker.
I'm in Madison, Wisconsin

I'm in Madison, Wisconsin

I'm in the UK, but someone will chip in with a recommendation. Many of us rely on email communication and photos and the watch travels by insured mail.

Like 1