Can someone help me with my Omega Polaris?

Had my Omega Polaris Multifunction serviced today and I am not sure how to change functions. It was passed down from my Grandad so I have not had it working until now. I have tried turning the crown but to no luck, any help is appreciated!

The person who serviced your watch should be able to help you out if using the instructions didn't fix anything.

Thanks for this, although I tried turning the crown normally and it didn’t do anything, pulling the crown out and turning it just changed the digital display, do you know what the problem is?

Nope. I’ve never owned one of these watches.

Two options:

1 - you’re not reading the instructions correctly.

2 - something hasn’t gone quite right with the reassembly.

I say reassembly, because beyond a battery change, the service on this is a whole new movement.

I tried turning the crown normally
Have you turned it fast enough? If normally means too slowly, it won’t change the function mode.
Regards,

Have you turned it fast enough? If normally means too slowly, it won’t change the function mode.
Regards,
Just tried that, thank you very much it worked!

Just tried that, thank you very much it worked!
Regards,
this worked thanks, happy to have all functions working, although can’t help but feel like I’m going to break it when turning the crown.