Forums Latest Members

Can someone help me identify this watch. Gold Omega 1964ish.

1. unhans Mar 18, 2014

This was passed down after my grandmother. Recently found it again in the back of a locker after going missing for several years. It's got an original red box, says Omega Constellation on the inside, a certificate of high precision, the original international guarantee. Bought in 1964 apparently. Everything in almost mint state. I've never dabbled in old watches so I'm at a total loss. Could be worth 5 bucks for all I know hah. 20140318_182350.jpg 20140318_182337.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Torgeir.

2. fjf Mar 18, 2014

3. davidswiss Mar 18, 2014

It looks to be in very good condition. The fact that it has the original box and paperwork would help if it were a man's watch but ladies watches aren't very collectible so may not be much help with this.
    If I were you and as it's in such good condition I'd hang on to it and pass it on to a daughter/wife/favourite grand daughter.
    If you don't have any of the above get it valued at a decent watchmaker, an auctioneer and anyone that buys old gold to give some idea of its worth then put a price on it and sell it on ebay.