Forums Latest Members

Can I just Get My Watch Already!

1. boraxman Apr 22, 2019

So I bought a Planet Ocean in 39.5mm with bracelet almost 2 weeks ago and its been sitting in limbo at the local post office.

I had the seller send it USPS priority mail to my work with tracking, sig required, etc. Well the seller had 2 missed pick-ups and it finally ended up at my local post office on Friday. Well no delivery so I called..."Oh ya that box is here but you can not pick it up because your company name is also on it.

Well it seems we have a person that picks up the mail for our company and she's the only one that can pick up the mail...so I tried an end around Saturday and went by the post office...I get the same lady I taked to on the phone...and a no sorry you cant pick-up...

So today Im all loooking forward to getting my watch and boom our mail lady is out today!

So maybe tomorrow and I will update with pictures if I ever actually get it in my hands!

Feeling better after the vent...Omega's are nice!

2. 77deluxe Apr 22, 2019

Patience is key. Just wait until you send it off for service...

3. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Apr 22, 2019

Geez, you ain't seen nuthin!
    Read the green label.

discreet.jpg

WatchShopping, Waxtactic and 77deluxe like this.
  4. boraxman Apr 22, 2019

Yikes! ^^^^

5. Bimmerman77 Apr 22, 2019

LOL. I’ve been waiting 8 weeks for my 2254 to come back from Omega. Still says it’s being worked on.

77deluxe likes this.
  6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Apr 22, 2019

Have a UPS parcel at the moment, left mainland US after going to 6 or 7 states, then go to Alaska, South Korea, China, Singapore......... who knows where next.
    At least it’s getting close to Australia.
    ( knowing it’s going to land in Sydney for customs clearance, flown to Brisbane and trucked 3-4 days to Darwin )

7. boraxman Apr 24, 2019

Well finally got my package...Very happy! Om.jpg

Waxtactic, Wivac, jankymutt and 10 others like this.
  8. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Apr 24, 2019

Feels weird to like this post but man... your heart must have been beating pretty fast reading that label.

My only bad post service experience was when a Submariner 16800 was listed as delivered to the post office but the post office didn’t register it coming in. On my third or fourth visit one of them said “oh yeah, we have a whole pile of packages in the corner that hasn’t been registered yet” even tough some of them were received by them over a week ago. And “bam” there it was :)

KingCrouchy and UncleBuck like this.
  9. jankymutt May 1, 2019

Congratulations!!

boraxman likes this.