Forums Latest Members
  1. chipsotoole Apr 1, 2017

Can anyone tell me or speculate about this one. I've never seen cool hands like that. Unfortunately can't see the back or the movement, but I guess it was for the French market from around 1930-1934 due to the importe de Suisse at the bottom... weirdomega.jpg

2. François Pépin Apr 1, 2017

I have seen this dial and hands before. It is a classical feature for some old models with a 26,5 caliber. The lume should be green.
    I own one but unfortunaly the dial was in pour condition so I decided to change it to another enemailed dial from the same period - I changed the hands too so that they match the dial.

Usually - at least the watches I have seen - and hands design come with a case like this one (the watch I have just talked about): IMG_5846[1].JPG

I am sure @Tire-comedon will know the model names for those watches and will have some interesting insight!

Yes, this watch was for the the French market.

Edited Apr 2, 2017
    Syrte likes this.
  3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Apr 2, 2017

François Pépin and Syrte like this.
  4. François Pépin Apr 2, 2017

The OP's watch is on eBay. Not sure about the case, like Jim. But Yann should know!

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/262915178303Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

5. Tire-comedon First Globemaster Apr 2, 2017

Hi,
    Certainly not an Omega case. Dial and hands are indeed the one that can be found on the CK 785 model of 1933 :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and also on the ref 742 also in 1933 :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But the watch presented has a severely damaged dial and non original case, Nothing worth bidding in my humble opinion.

Zapatta and François Pépin like this.