Can anyone identify this model

Hi all

can anyone possibly identify this one ?...I like the look of it retro but not ancient...

any help appreciated such as model number / approximate year / movement number / solid gold or filled /dimensions ?

is it possibly a 398.5001 ?

many thanks in advance
o8gREA6.jpg
4BYE86v.jpg
Edited:

Any input guys ?..are the 1260 movement’s easy enough to get maintained/ sorted out ?

Thanks Shabbaz....

i think on leather is 198 . And gold bracelet is 398. Prefix ?..

any idea of value in Good condition ?....its 100 grams weight all in...

Edit to say pics are of same model but not the watch in question,..

How the hell can we tell you what that watch is made of?

any idea of value
No idea. I'm not familiar with these. Do you have more pictures? Also from the inside?

How the hell can we tell you what that watch is made of?

Its ok Sherbie more research has determined that its solid 9ct gold hence the weight of 100 grams ....at the same time Omega produced a “gold capped” range which this is not...

but thank you so much for your input.

Hi Shabaz ...

its an auction one with limited pics but movement is the Hummer f300 electronic 9162 or 1260 (Omega branded)

i will take a punt at it and cross my fingers..

again thank you....

Keep in mind that these are hard to service (if I remember correctly). I think there was a thread about this where was said that a lot of watchmakers are unfimiliair with these.

Paul at electric watches can repair these easily, the challenge with them is that the price of service through omega often outweighs the current value. Paul is wel priced and reliable.

MTI answer your question the case is made under license (quite legitimate omega) by Dennis shack man and sons, as is the bracelet. Very very well made watches and excellent goldsmiths

hope rush helps

tom

Brilliant thank you Tom superb knowledge re the manufacturer ...

just checked out Pauls website mine of information and gives me confidence to have a go at buying

thank you again.
Tim

My pleasure

I’ve had a couple of these, the quality is exemplary and I can honestly say the cases (imho) are equal if not better made than the Swiss ones. Dennis shackman and sons were exemplary gold smiths