Forums Latest Members

Can anyone help me with the watch refrence # on this seamaster?

1. Bkarp12 Nov 15, 2019

Hello, everyone! I am new to the page, but have been a lover of Omega watches all my life! I am looking to purchase a 36mm white dial Omega Seamaster. I am 23 and starting a new career soon, so I am on a limited budget to purchase my first watch. I want an omega that I can pretty much wear with anything, but my wrists are small so I am limited on choices. The watches that I am most interested in at the moment are Seamaster's and reduced Speedmaster's. I need a watch in the range of 36-39mm maybe 40 at the most.

Anyways, I found this watch on chrono24, but the reference number was 2511.21. I am pretty sure that that watch has a different face. I attached photos of both. I prefer to wear the more plain dial with no numbers behind the markers, and also closed hour and second hands, but I cannot find the correct reference number to that watch. Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read! Have a great day! Screenshot_20191115-110857.png Screenshot_20191115-110936.png

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Nov 16, 2019

I think the first watch is actually a 25112100. The original dial for that model is shown in your second photo, but that dial is discontinued, and the replacement dial is the one in the first photo.

Note that the hands didn't change, so someone has not only changed the dial, but swapped in incorrect hands on that first watch.

Cheers, Al

3. Bkarp12 Nov 19, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!! This was bugging me for a while! Thank you so much!!