Forums Latest Members
  1. Traceyp Dec 17, 2017

Going through my father's belongings I found this rather sad looking watch. Not sure if it's real or fake and it is in terrible condition. I have tried to find similar watch with same markings to no avail. Please could any advise me? The letter after 30 has what looks like 30 t 2 ? Thank you

IMG_1135.JPG
  2. ConElPueblo Dec 17, 2017

3. Traceyp Dec 17, 2017

Many thanks for your speedy reply - it's out my mind at rest. Guess I won't be retiring soon ! Once again thank you

McKinley and ConElPueblo like this.
  4. BenBagbag Dec 17, 2017

hahaha ya, even if this one was real you could maybe retire for the afternoon. :) Don't sweat it. Hope he had some other things that were interesting to you and will serve as a good reminder of him.

Ben

efauser likes this.
  5. Marcdevez Dec 17, 2017

Hi everyone,

I just impulsively bought this watch automatic (18kt gold, 1950-60s)

Yet, i'm not sure it is a real one ; I can't find anything similar on the net .

Could someone help me?

Many many thanks

image.jpg
  6. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Dec 17, 2017

Please don't hijack someone else's thread. Start your own.

7. Marcdevez Dec 17, 2017

Sorry i did not know I will create mine

8. Traceyp Dec 17, 2017

Thanks Ben. Lots of other interesting stuff. Was hoping to get it fixed up and pass it onto my son seeing as it was Dads however you've saved me the embarrassment of taking it to a jeweller.

9. BenBagbag Dec 17, 2017

No problem. I'm sure you could post any watches you find in the drawers here for some more info. People on the forums have a lot of collective knowledge. :)

Traceyp and mydeafcat like this.
  10. Traceyp Dec 17, 2017

They certainly have. Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly, really appreciate it as I had no clue. Have a great Christmas