Caliber 9900 (Omega Speedmaster Two Counter Racing) - Minute Hand not Aligning w/ Major Minute Mark

I noticed the minute hand on my Speedmaster Racing moved forward such that when the seconds hits 12 o'clock ,it is at the one quarter marking past the major minute marking. In the past when I synchronized it, I made sure that the minute marker touches the major minute markings and not the quarter markings but as you can see in the pictures, I noticed today that somehow the minute hand has moved forward so that when the seconds hand hits the 12 o'clock position, the minute marker no longer aligns with the major minute marking. Has this happened to anyone else before? Is this something I should send under warranty to be taken a look at (I purchased the watch September of last year)? I believe this has happened once in the past as well and I had to re-synchronize the minute hand to align with the major minute marking.

Considering the minute hand only moves when you are done setting the watch, it's likely a change in your technique. Try harder to get the minute hand on the mark when the second hand hits 60; you're likely moving it early. You may need to go past and set it back.

Considering the minute hand only moves when you are done setting the watch, it's likely a change in your technique. Try harder to get the minute hand on the mark when the second hand hits 60; you're likely moving it early. You may need to go past and set it back.
I'm sorry for not clarifying further but this happens after a while (a couple of days or 1-2 weeks after setting the watch). When I set the watch in the beginning, it's practically on the marking (I confirmed with a loupe) and I when I checked occasionally, the minute hand would land on the markings.

Are you checking the alignment at the same minute mark each time? Dials aren't perfect and a discrepancy can occur from one minute marker to the next. I wouldn't worry about it and wouldn't be sending it in under warranty.

If I remember correctly, this is typically explained by gear lash, which can be difficult to account for when setting your watch.

If I remember correctly, this is typically explained by gear lash, which can be difficult to account for when setting your watch.
Interesting! I have read about gear lash before on the forums but would it also apply over time or is it only applicable when immediately setting the watch?

Some things in life really are worth worrying about, but this isn’t one of them.
I agree! The engineer in me though is curious as to how this can possibly happen/occur hence my question ^_^

Are you checking the alignment at the same minute mark each time? Dials aren't perfect and a discrepancy can occur from one minute marker to the next. I wouldn't worry about it and wouldn't be sending it in under warranty.
If this is the case, then you have research to do. You'll have to write down what minute mark you align with (I recommend top-dead center, aka 12) and then verify it returns to 12 every day at the same time. If it does, then your dial might be slightly off-center if it's not hitting the mark elsewhere. That might be a warranty issue. If it advances past 12 in a linear fashion, then something else is messed up, and might also be a warranty issue.

But you'll have to be diligent in the next few weeks with your research.

Just as an update, I noticed the minute hand actually moving back 1/4 of a minute mark about 2 days ago. Then yesterday I used the chrono in the morning (only about 25 minns or so) and realized now that the minute hand mark was now at 1/2 of a minute mark ahead (it moved/advanced forward +3/4). Now when my seconds hand hits the 60 mark in my subdial, the minute hand is in the middle between the minute markings. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Is it normal behavior for the minute hand move or advance as a result of using the chronograph? I've yet to try what you suggested @SkunkPrince so I can try that too. @Archer, have you ever experienced or heard of this happening before with the 9900 movements? Thank you as always to everyone! I purchased this watch last year so I can definitely take it to my boutique for repair under warranty if necessary.
Edited:

I've never noticed the minute hand "shifting" on my 9904 once set. Sure, there's a very small amount of gear slack and very minor misalignment on some sections of the dial as it makes a full journey but it remains consistent once set. I use my chronograph fairly frequently, average at least once a day over a given week. No noticeable impact on the minute hand.

Just as an update, I re-synchronized it at 12 o'clock on 6/18/22 and yesterday I noticed that it creeped back 1/4th of a minute. I'll post another picture at 12 o'clock but it's clear it's creeped backward so I will take it to my boutique today to see what they can do under warranty.

upload_2022-7-12_9-39-33.png

upload_2022-7-12_9-39-42.png

Edit: here is the 12 o'clock.
Edited: