Forums Latest Members
  1. BenBagbag Aug 15, 2017

Hey guys,

Came across a watch with a 613 caliber and ref 136.012. Can't find much information on them. Someone in 2014 said it lined up with their seamaster 600... This one doesn't have any seamaster markings... I am also concerned that the "613" seems to have been chiseled in. Anything else off that I'm just not seeing? It just looks weird. Ever since naligazone went belly-up I've been struggling to do research on some of the more obscure movements in the Omega line-up...

Thanks for all the help!
    613 dial view.jpg 613 profile.jpg back 613.jpg caseback 613.jpg movement 613.jpg

2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 15, 2017

It won't have any Seamaster markings as it's a Genève, not all Genèves had Seamaster casebacks.
    It may have been re-dialed as it should have Genève in the lower half of the dial.
    The movement may have been re-stamped by Omega if they had to use one of the other 600 calibers, it looks too neat to have been done outside the factory.

Just that minute hand would be enough for me to pass on it.

3. BenBagbag Aug 15, 2017

Yeah, the hardware is not so impressive and I think the case is seeing some corrosion, it's strange lighting. The dial looks pretty good though so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for the help!

4. ConElPueblo Aug 15, 2017

Don't see anything off - a lot of Omegas came with different names on the dials, some without at all. The minute hand just look a bit patinated, perhaps it is just shadows from the weird lighting and photo set-up. No corrosion on the case.

Foo2rama likes this.