Cal 19,4 T2 movement

Posts
406
Likes
606
Dear members of OF

I have an old Omega watch where the movement is more or less destroyed. Therefore I´m looking for a complete or partly movement - Cal 19,4 T2

If anybody can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Jakob
Edited:
 
Posts
944
Likes
603
One for sale on Chrono24 at the moment. Looks good and owner seems to be open to offers. Good luck.
 
Posts
406
Likes
606
Hi Peter

Thank you - do you have link - cannot find it.

Thanks.

Best regards
Jakob
 
Posts
944
Likes
603
Jakob, sorry but not very savvy on technology. I just typed omega caliber 19.4 T2 into Google and the first item was on Chrono24. I will try to copy. It is for sale from Italy if that's ok. Good luck.
 
Posts
944
Likes
603
If you cannot find it please send me your mobile number and I can share the link via WhatsApp.