Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaScripta Jul 5, 2016

2. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Jul 5, 2016

Where you located? I would go look at anight AD and a boutique, and see what deal you can drive. Beforehand see what you can, if possible, get it for online.

That is a somewhat expensive watch, have you looked at others? You can get anew awesome vtg Rolex, Speedy, or a plethora of other watchest.

If you have looked at and evaluated others, and come to the conclusion on the Globe master, then congrats. If not, I think it best to spend thevery next 6-9 months researching.

Alfista88 likes this.
  3. OmegaScripta Jul 5, 2016

Hey thanks

I live in London. I had never considered buying a luxury watch before until I saw the Globemaster in Sedna Gold. I do like the new Rolex Cellini. But the Globmaster Sedna just does it for me. I really like the colour and the exhibition.

I am more than willing to consider other options, I would only consider watches that are automatic, the case rose gold and with a visible exhibition/ movement on the back and that are small to medium in size nothing big. I’d welcome any recommendations.

4. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Jul 5, 2016

If it were me, I would buy a vintage rose gold Piepan constellation and call it a day...and save $4k+ in the process. No exhibition back though.

5. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Jul 5, 2016

Have you tried Iconic? I know they do the yellow gold version for around £4,700.

6. OmegaScripta Jul 5, 2016

Ive seen the iconic site. its a yellow gold and steel version. not a solid yellow gold. the steel and yellow gold has around 1.3 grams of gold the solid gold one has 90 grams - well those are the numbers for the sedna gold - well thats what the guy at the omega store on oxford street told me. If the solid yellow gold was £4700 i would have brought that straight away just because its a steal, but i dont like yellow gold.

7. ConElPueblo Jul 5, 2016

You are on an Omega forum, of course, but IMO you made the right choice. Not feeling anything for the Cellinis, the Globemaster blows them all out of the water.

Foo2rama likes this.
  8. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Jul 5, 2016

I can see how you could fall in love with that watch -- it's spectacular. After you acquire it, be sure to share photos here!

rhj likes this.