Buying an Omega vintage for my wife

Please post photos of the watch you’re considering, not just links.
Also what do you think of it, what are your concerns, why this particular one?

Buyer told that this is an old stock, which I doubt. I can see scratches on the movement, but I really like the look of the watch, even thought the price seems high (850 eur)
Please post photos of the watch you’re considering, not just links.
Also what do you think of it, what are your concerns, why this particular one?
Please find attached

Seller: unfortunately I have this picture when I went to the watchmaker, I don't know how to open it and I don't want to scratch it, if you have any questions you can ask me and I will gladly answer you, the caliber and series is also written on that omega brochure

he told me that it is in excellent condition, it was serviced by the watchmaker,lubricated the mechanism

Ask for the size, I have the feeling it may be a small wrist’s size.

If you buy it, be aware that when the time comes to replace the bracelet, you will have no option to go with a different bracelet or strap. You’ll have to hope you can find exactly the same bracelet since it will be the only one that will fit!

ask the seller why the mechanism is so much more worn than the rest of the watch

Thank you. Waiting for seller's reply. Was a bit busy these days
ask the seller why the mechanism is so much more worn than the rest of the watch
If you buy it, be aware that when the time comes to replace the bracelet, you will have no option to go with a different bracelet or strap. You’ll have to hope you can find exactly the same bracelet since it will be the only one that will fit!