Buying a bracelet at the AD.

Question: I have a Speedmaster 1861 and I bought it on the leather strap. I was thinking, maybe, of putting it on a bracelet, but NOT the current bracelet, the previous bracelet my model had, the 1998 I believe.

I'm heading over to the King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania tomorrow and there's an Omega AD there. Think they'll discount on an older style bracelet? Or are my Friday night beers kicking in sooner than I thought?

Thanks!

Question: I have a Speedmaster 1861 and I bought it on the leather strap. I was thinking, maybe, of putting it on a bracelet, but NOT the current bracelet, the previous bracelet my model had, the 1998 I believe.

I'm heading over to the King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania tomorrow and there's an Omega AD there. Think they'll discount on an older style bracelet? Or are my Friday night beers kicking in sooner than I thought?

Thanks!

Not sure you'll be able to buy the 1998 or its slightly later screw-end version at an AD any longer, but those bracelets regularly come up for sale right here on OF and @Meme-Dweller is selling one right now it looks like.

Like 1
It's an Omega Boutique at King of Prussia mall. See if that older style bracelet is available to order, I wouldn't be surprised if it was available. But don't expect any discount.

Like 2
discount on bracelet from a boutique? HAHAHAHA

(then again - I live in a not very laid back area)