Forums Latest Members

SOLD Bulova Accutron Hummer on bracelet VGC

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Apr 14, 2018

Bulova Accutron Hummer watch with blue dial in very good condition using the 2182F hummer movement, early 1970s model

36mm dia exc crown, about 39mm inc. Fully working and a new battery will be fitted prior to shipping. Timekeeping is excellent as these always are. Not serviced in my care (last 2 years) but these go on and on reliably without much intervention in any case. Dial and hands in perfect original condition, has perfect gloss fade finish, almost looks enamel or porcelain. Original crown and AFAIK crystal which is perfect. Case shows some minor traces of wear on the vertical brushing but still has original finishes present and correct and is generally in excellent condition, better than me who is of the same vintage. Polished sides are very clean and edges still sharp.

Fitted on the original signed Accutron bracelet, currently fitted to about 7.5” with enough adjustment to fit a 8” wrist snugly. Lug width is 18mm, would look good on leather too.

Watch is located in Birmingham UK. Face to face viewing is welcomed. The sale should be considered final unless of an issue arising not mentioned here.

Price inc insured EU delivery £200 GBP Other locations will be considered. Try me!

IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg

Edited Jul 28, 2018
    BlueBoy, spiralkladd, Larry S and 4 others like this.
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Jul 28, 2018

I actually forgot I still had this until I noticed it this morning in the box. Now reduced to £200 delivered.