Forums Latest Members

SOLD Bulova 666 diver circa 1969, stunning near NOS condition, gorgeous gloss dial, serviced, Oyster BCT

1. Tom Dick and Harry Oct 27, 2016

Evening all

I took this in PX from BadenH and although I love it I am simply no wearing it, in fact in the three months I've owned it it's spent not one day on my wrist so it needs to go.

IMG_3323.JPG

The watch is simply stunning, it is one of the nicest Bulova divers watches I have ever seen, 35mm EX crown so it wears really well and the condition is utterly time warp.

IMG_3325.JPG

The dial is out of this world, the black gloss contrasted by the original honey aged lume sets it off a treat

IMG_3324.JPG

The watch has been fitted with a squinky oyster style expanding bracelet which Baden paid £125 for (please note this BCT is small so 7 1/2 inch max wrist) plus it has been serviced by John Senior at Obsolete watches and as such comes with complete peace of mind of no nasties

IMG_3326.JPG

I am looking for a very reasonable £495 shipped, which surely represent simply amazing value for money, payment via BT or PP gift (or you cover fees)

IMG_3327.JPG

Cheers Tom

tmw57, Charlie3755, ahartfie and 11 others like this.