Forums Latest Members
  1. Finrod Felagund Sep 23, 2016

Hi guys!

Wanted to share with you a little care I gave to some of my Zenith watches, as they all came with shitty straps.

Thanks to one of the member here I discovered Bulang's work... been looking on there website and pick-up 4 leather straps...

It actually was my first attempt to compliment those watches and I must say that Bulang makes great quality and stunning work. :thumbsup:

I can see now how important a strap is to a watch! For exemple, I was loosing some love for the arabic numeral Zenith Sporto and now with its new band I love it even more than the day I bought it ::love::

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

2. philh Sep 23, 2016

Good looking straps and watches.
    I think you can really enhance a watch with the strap choice and it is very rare that I buy a watch without changing the strap after purchase.I will often pair several straps with a watch before hitting what I believe to be the right chemistry and because of this have circa 50% more straps than watches. It could easily be argued that I am a watch strap and watch collector.
    Bulang straps are superb and whilst I have found good alternatives none have quite matched up in my opinion which then creates a debate given the price of Bulang straps as to the economics of putting an expensive strap on a cheaper watch purely for the aesthetic
    My grail is searching to find a strap at circa 50/60% of Bulang's price with similar qualities to service this part of my collection and I know there are lots of threads on here which I have followed up but I am yet to find that supplier

3. chunkythebulldog Sep 23, 2016

Heuerville if you haven't already tried them. Great straps for circa £60.00
    If we ever get this Huddersfield GTG off the ground I'll bring some of his straps for you to try.

philh likes this.
  4. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 23, 2016

Bulang / JPM straps are fantastic - that's the bulk of my collection's shoe choice.

I recently tried Crown & Buckle's Black Label straps and they're my favorite that I've found in the sub-$100 price point. Really great work by them.