Building an SOTC. Which combo of 3 watches would you choose from these?

Rebooting my collection by selling a few pieces leaving funds open to select three watches. What combo would you select from the following (prices are roughly equal) and why?

1). Snoopy 50th + Modern Pepsi + Submariner

2). Snoopy 50th + Batgirl + Zenith Chronomaster Original Hodinkee

3). Snoopy + Ed White 321 + Submariner

4). Snoopy + VC Overseas (white, blue out of budget) + Submariner

5). Pepsi + VC Overseas white + Submariner

Feel free to suggest your own group of 3 if prices are in the same pincode. Thanks!

Ed White + Pepsi + VC white

I think the snoopy is cool but who wants a cartoon on their dial? The Ed white is the chronograph to go for, no point in having two. All black (clash with sub) and manual wind.
Pepsi adds color and is the ultimate GMT. Zenith is cool but weird case.
VC is to have a different brand and it’s in the holy trinity. A white dial adds variety versus the black dials above.

My choice would be Ed White + VC Overseas + Submariner

In fact that would really be a dream 3 watch collection - three absolute icons. I guess you’d only be missing a dress watch (perhaps a JLC Reverso or Cartier Tank in place of the VC?) but I think the EW Speedy would dress up very well in any case…

(agree with the poster above that the Snoopy, while cool, doesn’t really belong in a 3 watch collection. The Ed White is far superior I think and as they pointed out no need for two chronos, especially two Speedmasters)

I feel stupid for asking, but what is SOTC?

postscript: also, what does "pincode" refer to?
Edited:

VC Traditionelle or entry level (preowned) Patek Calatrava, no-date Submariner, and whatever Speedmaster you like. Drop mic and find new hobby.

I think the snoopy is cool but who wants a cartoon on their dial?

And this is exactly why the Snoopy is going to maintain its cool, imo.

SOTC means something like "Status of the collection." No idea of the origin of the phrase but it seems to me in something along the lines of updating, changing, or assessing your collection and stating what it is.

6). Vintage ND Sub, Cartier Santos Med., 3861 Hesalite.

Saved you some coin too - you're welcome. 😀

I think the snoopy is cool but who wants a cartoon on their dial? The Ed white is the chronograph to go for, no point in having two. All black (clash with sub) and manual wind.
Pepsi adds color and is the ultimate GMT. Zenith is cool but weird case.
VC is to have a different brand and it’s in the holy trinity. A white dial adds variety versus the black dials above.

This.

Back when I had a Facebook account and was a member of several watch groups, I saw people regularly using that acronym for
State of the Collection. I have no idea what “pincode” means though.

I have no idea what “pincode” means though.

Google helped me there: used in some countries Postal Index Number [+redundantly Code], the US equivalent is Zip Code. So the OP is saying keep the three watch cost total ‘in the same Zip Code’.

I actually am starting to consolidate my collection into a 3 watch collection too, and looks like we have similar ideas; 1 Holy Trinity, 1 Speedy, then either 1 Rolex GMT or Sub. My would mostly end up like this; I am still torn between Mitsukoshi or Ultraman.

Ultraman×5000

I actually am starting to consolidate my collection into a 3 watch collection too, and looks like we have similar ideas; 1 Holy Trinity, 1 Speedy, then either 1 Rolex GMT or Sub. My would mostly end up like this; I am still torn between Mitsukoshi or Ultraman.

Snoopy + VC Overseas (white, blue out of budget) + Submariner: movement type/brand diversification, dial colors, wear ability[strap, rubber, braclet].

Omega Seamaster pro any model, this is the 2254.50

Omega Globemaster

Omega Speedmaster day date