Forums Latest Members

SOLD Brookstone QUAD Winder. Original Box.

1. yande Sep 8, 2014

Up For Sale is my Brookstone Quad Winder.
    I've owned it for a year or more, but I am no longer using it.

Is exactly as it arrived from Brookstone to me. Perfect apart from, (and noted to Brookstone upon arrival) some looseness in the hinges, and a slight cosmetic mark on the face of the box, at around 10.00PM. ( A tiny Mark)

I still have the original box, although at present the best I can do is a photocopy of the operating instructions. Originals are still eluding me, but they are here somewhere. We did move house, but I throw nothing out, regretfully at times, and hence I can't find the things I need!

The Quad works perfectly as designed. Has a multitude of rates to INDIVIDUALLY control each of the FOUR head. A great unit that looks good also.

I'm asking $AUD125.00 Plus Post to Preferably an Australian buyer. I'll cover the paypal Fees. As the unit weighs over 4 kg, estimated postage is around $25.00, but we will discuss this.

Winder works perfectly as it was designed. I am just not using it anymore.

I have another 2 x watch winder to list soon also.

From the Brookstone web site about the Quad! http://www.brookstone.com/watch-winders-quad

Stores and winds four automatic watches.
    • Winds four watches at the same time
    • Clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional rotations
    • Each winder works independently for four custom settings
    • Multiple rotation sequences for precision winding
    • Built-in timer prevents overwinding
    • Attractive, high-quality solid wood case
    • Power adapter included
    Keep four self-winding watches precise and ready to wear with this automatic watch winder!
    Simply place your favorite automatic watches on the winder then walk away. Our watch winder features a quiet, omnidirectional motor and multiple rotation sequences that automatically keep your watches accurate and on time, and prevent accidental overwinding. Choose clockwise, counterclockwise or bi-directional rotation.

Thanks for reading.

If you want to check my feedback. Google "Yande is a great seller"... Thanks for reading.

Regards

Mark Brookstone Quad IMG_2666.jpg Brookstone Quad IMG_2667.jpg Brookstone Quad IMG_2668.jpg Brookstone Quad IMG_2681.jpg

2. yande Oct 8, 2014

Sold. Thanks OmegaForums.

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 8, 2014

I don't know Yande. The new squirrel is nice enough alright. Just pictured you as more of a pirate squirrel.

animal-clothes-pirate-squirrel--large-msg-125668277213.jpg

STANDY likes this.
  4. yande Oct 9, 2014

Well it was either the Squirrel, or my Nuts... Plus I don't condone Animal Cruelty.. That photo.. is wrong! :( But I like it.... Not as much as my new watch tho. My mate wears it well!

Thanks for noticing...