Forums Latest Members

Breitling Triple Date Moonphase Venus 206 Need Help??

1. vandy115 Aug 16, 2016

Need some information and opinions...

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.56.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.56.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.56.29 PM.png
    sheepdoll likes this.
  2. Jonatan Aug 17, 2016

Dear Sir,

How about you tell us a little about the watch and show us that you've done some research. It seems every day I log in you have a different watch posted asking for advice. What are you looking for? It may also be good to introduce yourself.

Kind regards,

Jonatan

Syrte likes this.
  3. vandy115 Aug 17, 2016

Hello, sorry for posting watches in the watch forum to see what people think about them. I currently don't know what I want I'm just trying to learn about watches and ask questions about watches to see if they are 1. Real and 2. Worth looking more into

4. Jonatan Aug 17, 2016

Have you read some of the other threads on the forum to gather information? Google is also a very helpful tool to find similar examples.

Please feel free to ask away. You will receive much more answers if you show us you've done some research. In the last five days from what I can remember you've asked for advice on two JLCs, one Omega, a Breitling and a Tiffany moon phase. With many times asking if its fake or real and if it's worth the money. Did you buy these watches?

This is a great forum, with a lot of knowledge. Unfortunately, we see a lot of people just coming in to get info and not staying to share any.

I hope you stick around and become a great addition to this forum.

5. vandy115 Aug 17, 2016

I recently purchased my first watch, an Omega 30 in great condition but I am just trying to learn more from people talking about watches I post. I will be staying around these forums and hopefully soon Ill be able to answer questions. But I just wanted to know if this watch was worth it.

6. Kobus Aug 17, 2016

Like he said. Do some research and ask interesting questions.

Welcome and enjoy.

ps: Nice looking watch.