Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Breitling Transocean from 2011 with uncommon Dial. Box & Papers, Extra Breitling Deployant Strap.

1. pnwyankee May 10, 2021

I will confess that I spend an embarrassing amount of time on this particular Private Sales board reading lots and lots of ads. Most of the time when I read how much it pains the seller to part with the watch he is selling, I roll my eyes a bit.
    So, let me start by saying, "this is a watch that I regret having to sell" :whipped:
    But in this case it's true because I am a big fan of Breitling watches and I contend this is the best looking Breitling Dial I have seen.
    But, I don't wear it very often because it is the only 43mm I own and I like them smaller, the sweet spot for me is 38/39mm.

I hope to sell this one and reinvest the funds in a smaller Breitling.

So, what do we have here.......
    BREITLING TRANSOCEAN, REF. A10360, AUTOMATIC, CIRCA 2011. 43MM STAINLESS STEEL CASE, WHITE DIAL, SILVER MARKERS AND SILVER HANDS. BLACK LEATHER STRAP WITH WHITE STITCHING, STEEL BUCKLE. FULL SERVICE MARCH OF 2016! INCLUDES BOX AND PAPERS, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL BREITLING BROWN LEATHER STRAP WITH DEPLOYANT CLASP

THIS IS THE HARDER TO FIND DATE ONLY ( no day of the week ) MODEL, which results in a cleaner, more elegant DIAL.

I really like the way it looks on the brown strap!

Price: $2,765 plus $33 for conus shipping. Will ship to other locations if the buyer is willing to pay the additional costs over $33.
    Omega Forum Private Watch Sales references: https://omegaforums.net/search/15759600/?q=pnwyankee&o=date&c[node]=10
    My eBay feedback is 475 feedback ratings: 100% positive

Thanks OF for the space.

Pictures....
    ( First picture is from the AD's ad when I purchased the watch. It is the most accurate depiction of the color of the Dial - my lighting setup isn't as good as theirs :( )

700.jpg

Breitling Transocean-2.jpg

View attachment 1218683 Breitling Transocean-5.jpg Breitling Transocean-6.jpg

Breitling Transocean-7.jpg

Breitling Transocean-8.jpg

Breitling Transocean-9.jpg

Breitling Transocean-10.jpg

Breitling Transocean-11.jpg

Breitling Transocean-3.jpg
    Edited May 11, 2021
    Tako Yaki and pmitchjr like this.
  2. pnwyankee May 11, 2021

Wrist Shot......

IMG_2016.JPG

3. pnwyankee May 14, 2021